Re: [IP] Anyone Obtained a MM 523 w. a Trade In?

<Animas gave me a $700 credit when I traded my out of warranty pump in for
the Ping.  So I assume it is the HMO or supplier.>

 This is what makes me so upset George. You're the second person to mention a
$700 credit. Heaven knows, with a fifty percent copay I really could use that.
You would figure the pumps are my property and mine to trade, but apparently
somewhere in the lovely paperwork shuffle they dont allow it. I'm not a happy
camper. Animas said they will see if there is a way to buy from a different
supplier......
Laura in NM