RE: [IP] Enlite news

Tom Wrote:
 I met with my MM rep for a couple of hours yesterday and asked her about this.
Specifically, I asked when we would be able to see the Enlite in the USA. She
said she really didn't know, but that they had submitted it to the FDA for
approval.

However, we know how slowly the FDA is moving these days.
Ricardo Responds:
Hi Tom,

 If the accuracy claim is true, the sensor technology would be a true leap
forward and outdistance all competitors. I would like to think the FDA under
such a scenario would speed this to market, but they can blame it on the looming
government shutdown. ;-)