RE: [IP] FW: Getting felt up at the damn airport AGAIN over 1 small can

I could not agree more. I think this has been beaten to death. Thanks for
stepping in.

--- On Tue, 4/5/11, RoseLea <email @ redacted> wrote:

From: RoseLea <email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: [IP] FW: Getting felt up at the damn airport AGAIN over 1 small
can
To: email @ redacted
Date: Tuesday, April 5, 2011, 4:07 PM

Ok, folks.  While this discussion started out informatively which I personally
think is important in this forum, the fact of letting other folks know what to
possibly expect at the airport if they've not flown recently can be helpful.
However, the discussion has taken a turn to criticizing other members and
comments that have nothing whatsoever to do with diabetes or pumping insulin.
So, I'm asking you to please tone it down now.  I think it's probably been
taken as far as it can in relation to traveling with a pump.

Thanks for your cooperation.

RoseLea
Volunteer IP Administrator