[IP] Getting felt up at the damn airport AGAIN over 1 small can of juice

I cannot understand why the entire thread of this subject has to be included
in every reply. I know some of the responders are college-educated and
should certainly be capable of learning how to reduce the quoted texts to
something relevant. I believe most of us, by now, could probably quote the
whole thing verbatim. I have included nothing since the subject says it all.
YMMV

I learned how and have only 13 years of schooling (including a semester of
Kindergarten and 1 semester of 2 college classes)

Jan & Muskers- T-1  http://www.maxpages.com/bludasue  -
http://www.maxpages.com/TSLandCLIP  - http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics
(evolution of pumps)