RE: [IP] Getting felt up at the damn airport AGAIN over 1 small can

Well said Morgan, and I am glad you are so aware of everything for your
daughter's sake.  The only thing I would add is that TSA being able to do
whatever they want to (they do something different every time, there is no
established procedure that they all follow) can be changed by law and that is
my mission is to get Congress to act on this so people do not have to refuse
to fly so as not to be subject to these odious and unpredictable procedures.
Several states have introduced laws making TSA pat-downs illegal, but that
carries no weight without Federal law to back it up.

Julia
MM 522