From: "Michael" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 7:35 AM
Subject: Re: [IP] Site Infection?

 Hello everyone,  a couple of days ago after high sugars I pulled out  my
set
 and there was a hard bump (nothing uncommon for me). But then over the next
couple of days it has turned into a harder and more red site about the  size
 of a quarter with a hard spot the size of a pencil tip in the center. Now
it
is painful and red.  Since I don't have insurance any thoughts on  what to
 do?? I have pumped for the past 4 years with never having an infection from
site before.

 Many Thanks,
Robert

Our doc told us to apply a hot (as possible) compress twice a day and if
 we did not see IMMEDIATE improvement to come in for antibiotics right
 away. This has always worked well for Lily.

 The problem with this kind of infection is that it is a "deep wound"
 infection. It can spread rapidly and be very dangerous. Don't wait if it
 is getting worse, seek medical attention.

 Michael