From: "Michael" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 4:59 AM
Subject: Re: [IP] dead pump

 What a drag...my MM511 died this morning. Of course, no lantus and can't
seem
to be able to reach the Dr. for a Rx. New pump won't be here til Monday
morning.  It is gonna be a long weekend. The pump just kept on priming and
priming...yikes. This happened one time before. Wish I could figure what
caused it to happen. I realize that I really hate shots...could hardly
remember how
to do it...lol. Cynthia

We have used regular insulin injected into the quick disconnect every 4-5
hours and Humalog/Novolog for bolus as with the pump. Worked fine for us
without changing tdd, or anything else.

 Michael