[IPu] Re: [IPk] Super Bolus : John Walsh

Pumpers and Friends,
     Sept 13 at 9pm EST in the USA time in the Guest room IP is happy to
host a chat
with John Walsh, PA, CDE and Ruth Roberts Authors of Pumping Insulin, Using
Insulin, STOP the Rollercoaster. Pumping Insulin of the most important books
ever written on insulin use, Pumping Insulin smoothes your path to good
control. Come and learn about the the future of pumping insulin, how smart
is it or will be the next insulin pump.
    Now if I can remember the world time right I belive  in London it would
be Tuesday at 2AM (5hours ahead) , Berlin it would be Tuesday 3AM (6hours
ahead) and in Perth, AU it would be Tuesday 9AM (12hours ahead). As there is
the time changes I will be happy to post your questions to John and Ruth in
Chat for you and when you can read about it in the chat logs. Please send
your questions to email @ redacted  with qhat part of
the world your in and I will see that they are posted. :-)
You can email your questions to email @ redacted ahead
of time and we can get them to the Guest Speakers. Or --if you missed it--
you
can read the chat transcript in the archives the next day.
    Your IP Chat Hosts work to bring you the latest information, if there is
something you would like to hear about please drop a note to
email @ redacted

To view the transcripts, all you need to do is point your favorite Web
Browser to:
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/cgi/archives/chat-transcripts

     REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

                       Rodney