[IPu] Has anyone tried?

Is there anyone else out there who is following a  low carb eating plan? I
have been low-carbing in the effort to lose weight and find that it suits my
T.1 diabetes admirably!
I have just tried a great new low carb  pasta, which has just 5gms of
digestible CHO per serving!
I tested it on myself the other night. My BG level had actually dropped
.3mmol/L when I tested 2 hours after eating it. I adore pasta but "normal"
pasta raises my BG level far too high and costs me too many units of insulin,
so I tend to steer clear of it ....until now.
If anyone is interested in finding out more about it you can read David
(ex-Rick) Mendosa's report about it on his web site www.mendosa.com or at
www.DreamfieldsFoods.com
I'm not sure if it's available in Aust. but in NZ I get mine from
http://decarb.co.nz/shop/  I have tried to eat Atkins low carb pasta but it
wasn't to my liking - tasted like cardboard. The Dreamfields one is just like
normal pasta but has the added benefit of not shooting my BG sky-high. It has
a GI of 12 which makes it extremely low on the GI factor scale.
I'd be interested to hear if anyone else has come across this pasts and what
they think of it.
Gail E.