From: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 1:48 AM
Subject: [IP] Thesis Help

 Hey Everybody,

 Your response has been FANTASTIC for helping me with my thesis.  I just
want to take this moment to say THANK YOU! I'm still gathering information
so
if there is anyone else out there that would like to fill out my
questionaire
 just email me OFF-LIST.

Just to remind you, I am doing my thesis on the emotional and psychological
effects
of dealing with diabetes. More specifically, I am taking a look at the
impact on the
family whose child was diagnosed and what  additional support they may, or
may
not, have received during the first several months.  So, if you have not
already
contacted me and would like to  participate, please email me, privately, and
I will
send you the questionaire.

 Again, THANK YOU to the incredible response I have received already.  This
 list is THE BEST!

 Sylvia