Re: [IPu] Is a new 507C available

My understanding is that the 507 C pumps supplied by MiniMed  are New as
they are the only ones approved in Australia. MiniMed 508 pumps without the
remote control are also brought in for use by children but individual
approval has to be obtained for each application. MiniMed are expecting
approval for the Paradian pump later this year I have been told. I have
heard rumours that Animas may be available here next year. Disetronic pumps
are a available through Medical Specialties Australia Pty Limited Telephone
02 99417 7955 Email email @ redacted
They are worth while contacting.
Let me know how you get on
You can ring me on 02 9633 2562