[IPu] Medisense Optimum - Something to be aware of

DA in NSW are charging $18.30 for a box of 8 strips.  They should be
subsidised by the NDSS as are the blood glucose and urine strips but then so
should our pump consumables !!!!!!!!  I just love the convenience of being
able to check my son's ketone levels more accurately as now that he is on
the pump they can rise quite rapidly and could be dangerously high before
the urine strips would indicate a problem. Also as I said previously, those
middle of the night highs are easier to check without having to wake him up
and try and get him to pee on a strip.