[IPu] Medisense Optimum - Something to be aware of

Great that you can get a free Optimum meter as they are not cheap.  We
bought one when my son first went on the pump and only use it for ketone
checking. So much easier than urine strips, especially for those highs in
the middle of the night.  However, when I ordered 3 boxes of the ketone
strips from DA, which also are not cheap, I was upset to find that they all
had the same use by date which was only 3 months from when I received them.
There was no way we were going to use them all up in 3 months. Ah well, you
live and learn.