[IPu] Getting a Medisense Optium FREE ??

Evening All,

The other week when I was at Prince of Wales (Randwick) seeing my Educator,
she had managed to get each of her Pumpers a FREE OPTIUM BG machine (this is
the one that does Blood Ketone tests as well).  For this I've had to send the
Medisense Rep an old BG machine (that's OK I have a few).

So, if you have an Educator (or a DR who will call the Rep for you) maybe you
can get one too !!!  (Remember to remind them how many BG tests you do).