[IPu] Re: Brittian? Brittain??

Hi Michael
I agree completely. I've seen a lot of changes in the past few years, even
since I got my first pump about 4 years ago. I was definitely seen as an
"oddball" then, whereas now at least the medical profession know what a pump
is, even if they aren't all advocating them! Apart from Minimed Medtronic UK,
whose 24 hour emergency helpline staff have never heard of an insulin pump!!!
But more and more people are getting pumps over here, and some are even
getting funded for them by their health authorities.