[IPu] Latest DA Conquest ??

Hi Everyone,

Have you seen the latest "Conquest" ... it's got to be Christmas ..... (or has
the drought broken) ??? ..... but page 17 actually has an article about
Insulin Pumps !!!!!

A shame that it only lists the Perth Childrens Hospital as using pumps for 3
years, as the Diabetes Unit at the major (adult) Hospital in Perth has been
using pumps for about 20 years now.

Still, it's a start...  it even acknowledges that "pump treatment has the
potential to increase freedom in lifestyle ...reduce severe hypoglygaemia ...
with rates of complications reduced".

I must be dreaming (mmm ... considering the time maybe I am).

Think I'll catch some zzzz's.