RE: * Re: [IPu] pumps and eye problems

Well I hate to be the bringer of bad tidings, but if you are a brittle
diabetic, the pump may still only offer limited improvement. For example,
my BSL still jumps from about 18 down to 4 on many days .. and of course
"it's not meant to". BUT my Hba1c has improved considerably, and all my
standard tests (albuminuria, eyes, sensation etc) have improved
considerably (or at least not worsened), so the endo isn't complaining and
nor am I!! Having only one reading over 10 for the last 3 days is a great
achievement - well done!

Just be aware it won't work miracles on its own.

I'm pleased you're having such a relatively good time with it, it's all a
bit overwhelming at first, I know. I'm sure working with an ophthalmologist
will help dispel any ongoing fears you have for your vision. Soon you'll
wonder how you ever managed without a pump! Keep us posted, Kim :)