[IPu] unused insulin rule

Hi All,
Just a quick question on the unused insulin rule. I've been reading the book
( pumping insulin ) and it only refers to Humalog and Regular insulins. I've
been using Novorapid ( Novolog ) in my syringes and will almost certainly be
using it when I start pumping on 21-Nov. Does this rule apply to Novorapid?
Or is there any variations. Can't find the article on the IP site though I
do recall reading it there some time ago.