[IPu] pumps and eye problems

Hi all,
Due to start pumping on 21-Nov. My Diabetes educator has mentioned in
passing that persons starting on pumps can have their eye problems
temporarily worsened. Have not had a chance to get this explained to me yet
but it is also mentioned in the 'Pumping Insulin' book. I'm upto chapter
eight so far. I have had laser surgery on both eyes in the past couple of
years, the latest about a month ago. Could anyone explain to me what the
problem is with pumping or point me to a link with an explanation? Anybody
had this problem and care to give details of what I might expect?