RE: [IPu] Betta-Sweet - a herbal sweetner extract

Hi Jo,

Yes I have tried Stevia: you only need the tiniest amount as it is VERY sweet;
it had no affect on my blood glucose levels however I found it almost a
'bitter sweet'.  I use Xylitol which is another natural sweetener recommended
by my Naturopath: available from most health shops and I have found it to have
little impact on my blood glucose levels .