Re: [IPu] Fw: Re Amalgamation of IP-AUS and IP-NZ ?

Alan

Don't see a problem with combining the 2 groups.  Hopefully it will
remove some of the workload for you.

Regards Heather

>From: "Alan Reed" >Reply-To: email @ redacted >To: >Subject:
[IPu] Fw: Re Amalgamation of IP-AUS and IP-NZ ? >Date: Wed, 28 May 2003
16:56:09 +1000 > >Insulin Pumpers is made possible by your tax deductible
contributions. >Your donation of $10, $25, or more... just $1 or $2 per
month is >needed so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve you and
the rest >of the diabetes community. Please visit: > >
will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >----- Original Message
----- >From: "Alan Reed" >To: >Cc: >Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 4:47 PM
>Subject: Re Amalgamation of IP-AUS and IP-NZ ? > > > > Calling all
members of IP-AUS and IP-NZ, What is your opinion re the two > > branches
IP-AUS and IP-NZ being combined together? > > Currently both branches
nave only limited membership and frequently goes > > several days without
any email. > > It is my opinion that if we were to form a combined
branch, for example > > IP-ANZ, there would be more chance of daily mail
been seen and thus every > > chance that someone's call for urgent help
being answered. > > Currently I am covering the Admin duties of both
branches due to Mike > > having to take leave, but I am sure that when he
is available we could >cover > > the combined duties together. > > Alan
SUPPORT Insulin Pumpers http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml