[IPn] dollar for dollar challenge

We have our first challenge of the pledge drive. From the Rockie
Mountains of Colorado, you are challenged to match a generous gift to
Insulin Pumpers of $100.00.

For new members, this means that if you give $20 to the Pledge Drive,
Colorado will match your $20. This works the same way until the
entire $100 challenge has been used up.

If you would like to help match this generous contribution or make
a continuing gift to assist Insulin Pumpers with theSpring fund
raising drive, then make your matching contribution toward this
challenge by visiting the Insulin Pumpers  donation page at:

To challenge the other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the
Insulin Pumpers challenge gift page at:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====
for tax deductible donation, you can use your charity

Charity card holders should go to

Others should go first to
or call 0800 99 33 11
for details of how to set up a charity card, or contribute via CAF.

My best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director