[IPu] Fw: [IP] Frozen Shoulder

From: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2007 5:25 AM
Subject: Re: [IP] Frozen Shoulder

 "Then she had me lie on the table and would stretch my arm
over my head to stretch the shoulder. Then ice packs and  heat".

 I went thru the same therapy for both of my shoulders.  Took  about a year
 and a half for them to get better.  The stretching hurt  SO bad and I was
very
happy when I was finally healed.

Judy when I have had trigger fingers I had the trigger finger release
surgery done. Very minor surgery and so much more sure to fix the problem
then
cortisone shots.  Something to consider if yours gets too bad.

 Liz