Re: [IPu] Re: British Infusion Subsidy Situation ?

I'm not sure on exactly which sets are provided .. I'll shoot an email to
UK list and ask soon (just busy talking with a member of my site about some
issues she's having) ... and yes, reservoirs/syringes etc are all provided
free of charge.

Sorry to be so abrupt!!