From: disabdis
To: Janette Dunn
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2003 9:49 AM
Subject: RE: Looking for Information about Govt Exemptions re Disability
Services (NDSS Scheme for Diabetics/Health Dept)

Sorry but we deal here with discrimination as between people who have a
disability and people who do not, not with the adequacy of health or other
services specifically directed to people with a disability ... consequently we
are not expert in the details of the NDSS scheme. Are you in touch with
Diabetes Australia? They may be able to assist in lobbying about your
situation - their website is http://www.diabetesaustralia.com.au/

Best wishes
David Mason
Director Disability Rights policy HREOC