[IPu] Human Rights Legislation Not Useful (in Our Case)

Hi Everyone,

You will recall I emailed the Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission
(HEROC) about NDSS.  The Disability Discrimination Act  (DDA) legislation was
written / developed to stop people who have a disability from being
Discriminated against by the wider community (non disabled).  It's
"legislative cover" will not investigate matters outside of this.  So it does
not investigate use of funds within a Government Scheme (eg NDSS) used to
support people with a Disability (eg.Diabetes).  I recieved a response from
the Director, Disability Rights Policy HEROC.

So its on with the surveys and lobbying .......