Re: [IPu] RE: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #359 - hyypo unawareness

Nick's post was actually referring to the possibility of recurrent hypos
leading to brain damage, rather than a "big one" (which is well documented
to cause potential and real brain damage).

My reply to this post (on IP-UK) indicated that recent evidence has shown
no correlation, but that in fact long term high bloods *can* cause memory loss.

You have quoted out of context, Alan.

At 12:46 PM 25/03/2003, you wrote:

>Low blood sugars can lead to brain damage as it provides the energy required
>to drive it. Thus in the worst case 'no sugar' 'no brain'.
>Alan Reed

 From Nick Klee: