Re: [IPu] Planning a Survey ... continued 19/3

Dear Alan

Who is Janette?

Kind Regards, Eliza

Eliza Rayward, BPharm, GradCertPharmEc
Senior Medical Communication Associate

Wyeth Australia Pty Ltd
17-19 Solent Circuit,
Norwest Business Park
Locked Bag 5002
Baulkham Hills BC
NSW 2153
Australia

Ph:     +61-2-8850-8409
Fax:   +61-2-9023-0041
Mob:  +61 0401 147 191
EMail: email @ redacted

>>> email @ redacted 03/25/03 11:14am >>>

Jannette,
You are welcome to use IP-AUS for replies to the survey as it would help
us
to become more of an on-going operation. It could help us to grow to a
viable size.
Alan Reed