Re: [IPu] Equity re Syringes ..... Survey ????

Hi Alan,

Whilst current NDSS Syringes aren't suitable for our pumps, every other
Insulin Dependent Diabetic in Australia gets a subsidy on syringes .....
except us.  I have emailed Michael Robinton about using this site for our
small number of members.  (He is happy to advertise the survey on IP / and
to have the survey done as an email on this site.  Alternately my husband
may set up a Web page or arrange for us to survey people through our
homepage).

Tori is talking to Realitycheck and is prepared to help with her site as
well.  Two other IP members have provided contacts for other groups or
Hospital / Endo / CDE contacts.

I am currently following up with major Teaching Hospitals accross some
States about the possibility of  them issuing voluntary surveys to their
pump users.  (I would then provide the CDE ?Hospital with some analysis of
Hospitals in Perth and Melbourne are able / willing to support this.

Regards,
Janette