Re: [IPu] Further Thoughts about a Survey

I certainly support the online idea, it is so much faster and easier for
participants. I think using Reality Check would be very useful, and I'm
sure Kate Gilbert would have no problem with that (I can call her to check
if you like?). PumpOz has been static for at least 2-3 yrs, so I am unsure
how useful they would be.

I would be happy to have it at hypostasis as well, altho we are an
international group. We do have a number of Australian pump users so it may
be useful.

As I said before, let me know if/how I can help.