Re: [IPu] Continuous BG monitoring

Subject: Re: [IPu] Continuous BG monitoring

>I usually increase day and night by one unit, this usually
> works but sometimes I need to increase by 2 units, that for similar
reasons
> to you I am not keen on doing at night so the two unit increase I would
> usually only do for day time basals.

Reading through this I see I have made a mistake sorry, I meant  .1 unit
increase so if my basals are 1.0 then I start by just increasing to 1.1 unit
test frequently then usually have to put them up more during this time to
1.2.  I think the most I would have increased at these times is .3 units,
but like I said above the night time basals usally dont go up that far,
although looking through my records the night time is still increased .2
units also most of the time

Anne
Type 1, 11 years
Pumper 10 m0nths