Re: [IPu] Co-operation with DA Australia

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan Reed" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Monday, 11 March 2002 14:20
Subject: [IPu] Co-operation with DA Australia

> Calling all Australian Members of IP-AUS,

In answer to your questions :

1.   I am a member of the Victorian branch of Diabetes Australia.

3.   I am very interesting in co-operating with any organisation
      interested in our needs.   In fact I think every pumper in Australia
      should be contacting their local Federal Member, irrespective of
      which political party to push our very real need to get help from
      the Health Department re the cost of the consumables.   These
      are costing me and, I am sure, lots of other people, $2 to $300
      per month.

4.   Yes, I would be interested in holding local meetings.

5.   Yes, I would be interested in taking part in e-mail discussions.

Personally I think Diabetes Australia should be doing much much more to
get the Health Department onside with us.

Doris Millar