[IPu] Navigator CGMS by Abbott

Hi All,

Today I spoke with Bruce Passingham from Abbott in Melbourne.

He confirmed that the Navigator CGMS is to be assessed for use in Australia

by the TGA in August.  It is expected that the navigator will be available
for sale after

TGA approval.

Bruce told me that he had found using the Navigator useful in helping look
at trends to tighten BG control.

He also was able to identify a pattern of BG increases after drinking
coffee.

I have asked him to keep me updated with further details about Navigators'
release.

Warm Regards,

janette