From: Janette Dunn
Date: 06/14/06 23:11:44
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPu] NZ 'ers how are you ??

Hi Everyone,
Am pleased those in NZ we have heard back from are doing OK ...
despite the cold and snow !

It gives new meaning to having extra blood strips; batteries / supplies etc
doesn't it ?  (Makes me shudder when I think about the occasions I've
realised I have 3 BG strips left till I race up to the chemist !
Not much good if the road's closed and the power's out, is it ?

(Mind you, lately I have been very good.  Making sure I have a box
of a 100 strips on hand).

Sue, I'd be interested to know what the impact of Chicken Pox has been on
Amy's Diabetes.  I had Chicken Pox before I got the big "D".

There are still a few we haven't heard back from ....
Might see if I can contact some by email tomorrow ....

Hope the weather improves and services are back on for those missing them

Warm Regards,
Janette

IMSTP.gif]