Re: [IPu] SMH "Heckler" Article ... You Might Enjoy This ! .. Janette

Hi Veronica,
Yes, I understand your point .... I have friends either side of the T2
issue.
Those who have "family history" / genetics at play and work hard to deal
with Diabetes.
And unfortunately those who seem to have largely contributed to their own
health problems and seem likely to live in denial until the end ...

Heckler is a fairly sarcastic piece written on which ever topic takes the
authors
"fancy".  Sometimes I read it twice before I realise some of it is "wind up"
and
some serious.

I do wish however, that the "huge outcry" about T2 was just as obvious with
T1.

Warm Regards,
Janette

PS. I have another "straight" piece of researach that I'll list tomorrow,
that indicates
without a shadow of a doubt that many GPs etc DO NOT adequately or
agressively
manage Diabetes even when BGs are clearly outside reasonable BG levels.
Setting up the poor level of management that many T2's consider
"reasonable".