Re: [IPu] Just wondering ...

currently he and his younger brother are jumping on the bed next to me,
they've also developed a game called Woof Woof and Away which involves
jumping off an armchair and racing round the lounge room barking.  so not
too much of an issue for anything except mum's sanity and the life of the
furniture.  Younger brother Bing and his little two year old mate amused
themselves yesterday morning by emptying two litres of milk and a
quarter-full bottle of soy sauce all over the dining room table, chairs and
carpet (I turned my back for five minutes).  So plenty of entertainment.

Fortunately in between snowstorms we've actually had quite a delightful
week, it's been a bit chilly but plenty of sunshine with it.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend

Nic