Re: [IPu] How observent are we?

After using a MiniMed 508 for three and a half years and being aware of the
displayed 'low battery' and the warning alarm sounds, I now find out that
the Tomb Stone image is a third stage indicator of low batteries. But when
it appears within  a short period of new MiniMed batteries being fitted they
tell me their useful life can vary from as low as two weeks upto six weeks.
So can anyone suggest a suitable Sydney or Australian  source of Quality
Batteries?
Alan Reed.