[IPu] Re NZ'ers How are we

Hi Jannette   well here in West Auckland it was cold windy and wet on Monday
  But we had power.  My poor sister other side of Auckland had no Power all
day so ended up bringing over her fish for me to babysit as no power no heat
and no filtration.  Most businesses that side of town closed due to the lack
of power and shops ect.
Made me think make sure always got extra supplies on hand you can't rely on
local pharmacy being open.

Regards Helen.

BackGrnd.jpg]

imstp_chubbi_en.gif]