[IPu] Remember to whitelist me

I use a good spam filter, and you probably do the same.
 I have whitelisted you and that means that I will receive all the emails you
send to me.
 I would appreciate it if you would whitelist my email address:
email @ redacted in your spam filter.

 If you don't have a spam filter, I can recommend SPAMfighter. It is a highly
effective free spam filter for Outlook and Outlook Express.

You can get the free SPAMfighter here:
http://www.spamfighter.com/Pro

 I hope that you will whitelist me, so we can continue to communicate safely via
email in the future.

Best regards

Peri