[IPu] Fw: [IP] How to deal with long flights

From: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 1:14 AM
Subject: Re: [IP] How to deal with long flights

 When I flew to Europe (7 hr time difference - overnight flight) I changed
my
pump, meter, and watch to my arrival time zone when the plane took off. when
traveling my "normal" schedule and activities are all already highly
changed..
so I just do the switch, test,, yada yada.. I also try to get outside and
walk
and get sunshine and fresh air upon arrival, go to bed at a reasonable
hour..
and I found that I made the switch without problems.

Linda & dax