From: "Antonio" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Saturday, June 03, 2006 3:04 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] correction factor/insulin sensitivity

 Dear Elizabeth,

 While I know this does not directly answer your question, FWIW, I
thought it might shed some light on your problem.

 I have found that for ME, when I am extremely high, say in the 300's to
 400's, I need just a tad less insulin to correct than for just a
 "regular" high of like 200 or 240, if that makes any sense.  Since I
 don't run THAT high that often, I haven't really been able to test out
 this theory, but perhaps this is what you are experiencing.  If your
 correction factor works most other times, perhaps it is just when you
 are really high that slightly less correction is needed.

 Antonio in LA
Age 40, Type 1 since 1993
MiniMed Paradigm 515, OneTouch Ultra
MiniMed Carelink and PAL software