[IPu] Fw: [IP] correction factor/insulin sensitivity

From: "Tanya Cook" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Saturday, June 03, 2006 2:27 AM
Subject: Re: [IP] correction factor/insulin sensitivity

 --
> Liz
> Type 1 dx 4/1987
> Minimed Paradigm 715 5/2005 .

I too find I don't need as much insulin to cover a high as my pump is
set at. It also depends on the time of day because In the mornings I am
very insulin sensative and the afternoons, it takes more insulin to
bring down my BS. So most of the time I do a manual adjustment until I
see my new endo and correct it :-) . But I think it takes awhile to find
the pattern, and then it just changes after awhile :-( . Oh well, good luck

 Tanya