[IPu] Fw: [IP] thyroid disorders

From: "Lisa Ann Felton" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Saturday, June 03, 2006 1:01 AM
Subject: Re: [IP] thyroid disorders

I have been hypothyroid since '90.  At the time I was diabetic for 20yrs.  I
 get the thyroid level checked every three months along with everything
else.
 Right now I take .175mcg of Synthroid.  I have never taken the generic.
It was discovered due to lethargy, thinning hair, skin dryer than usual.
That's all I remember.
Their was blood work and an ultrasound to diagnose me at the the time.  I've
 heard people getting diagnosed through blood work alone.

 Lisa Ann & Switch
39yo;dx'70;IP'89;MM515!!!