[IPu] suggestions please

As a person with T.1 diabetes do you feel that you are kept up-to-date with
the latest treatment, education, news and support by your local diabetes
society? Or is the focus concentrated on T.2's?
A colleague and I are looking at the needs of people over age 18yrs.with T.1.
We feel that, as 10% of the diabetes population in NZ, we are poorly catered
for in the on-going education and support fields.
I realise that pumpers are an enlightened lot and therefore our needs might
differ slightly from those on MDI, but I would like to hear what you think
should be available to all T.1 people, be it a support group, newsletter,
on-going education or what-have-you. If you have any thoughts other than those
already mentioned here, we would really appreciate hearing them. Thanks.
Gail Ellison