Re: [IPu] Branch Name?

Afternoon all,

I currently work for an organisation that encorporates "Oceania" into one
of it's business names.  I think this is the best of the three suggested
options because it has the potential of covering a large region but
doesn't pay bias to any one country, ie. Down Under - most foreigners
immediately think Australia.

Hope this helps and everyone is happily pumping.

ACTUALLY...

I might take this opportunity to ask a question.

My endocrynologist recently diagnosed me with a thyroid disorder - a form
of hypothyroidism.  I have been put on a drug and am due to get my levels
retested to see if the dose is correct etc.  I have had syptoms for over
10 months and they had become more severe over the past 4 months.
However, now that I am on the medication, I find it a little more
difficult to control my sugar levels.  I am quite disheartened because I
was doing so well on the Pump until now.  Has anyone else out there had
any experience trying to manage these two conditions - I would appreciate
any suggestions, even books to read.

Thanks again!

Kim Dahl
Southbank, Victoria - AUSTRALIA