[IPu] Re: [IPz] Re Amalgamation of IP-AUS and IP-NZ ?

The number of replies I have received re Amalgamation of the IP-AUS and
IP-NZ is 13 out of a total of 66 members.
Currently there are 35 listed members of IP-NZ and 31 of IP-AUS (these
totals do not include the Voluntary Administrators of the Main List and
other branches of Insulin-pumpers.
Of the 13, 12 were in favour and one was happy to accept the majority
opinion.
In view of the response what are your feelings re continuing as either
separate branch or a combined branch?
If we continue to operate it is essential that a second voluntary
Administrator be found to cover during my absence in future particularly as
I will be absent in a few months for at least a month on an overseas trip.
Alan Reed.