[IPu] Re: [IPz] Re Amalgamation of IP-AUS and IP-NZ ?

The number of replies I have received re Amalgamation of the IP-AUS and
IP-NZ is 13 out of a total of 66 members.
Currently there are 35 listed members of IP-NZ and 31 of IP-AUS (these
totals do not include the Voluntary Administrators of the Main List and
other branches of Insulin-pumpers.
Of the 13, 12 were in favour and one was happy to accept the majority
In view of the response what are your feelings re continuing as either
separate branch or a combined branch?
If we continue to operate it is essential that a second voluntary
Administrator be found to cover during my absence in future particularly as
I will be absent in a few months for at least a month on an overseas trip.
Alan Reed.