From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Paul Monk
Sent: Wednesday, 11 June 2003 9:48 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IPu] Pumping at last.

Kim did you get a supply of Infusion sets etc?
Did you go into Hospital?
How many supplies did you get?
I have been waiting for the last 15 weeks to get the pump.
Having trouble getting into Hospital as the Diabetes Institute don't have a
Hospital where they have access too.

Regards,

Paul Monk
email @ redacted