Re: [IPu] Should IP-AUS & IP-NZ be combined to Form IP-ANZ?

Good Morning All!

Having only been part of the group for about three weeks now I don't think
my vote will be of much substance.  However, I have always held the view
of "the more the merrier" & "many hands make light work" so Alan, as long
as the merge doesn't create any extra unneccessary work, I vote GO FOR
IT.  I'm just excited to be able to chat to fellow pumpers!

Take care,

Kim Dahl