Re: [IPu] Should IP-AUS & IP-NZ be combined to Form IP-ANZ?

I am completely neutral about it. It makes sense to congregate the
Antipodes together as we are subject to very similar experiences as far as
what supplies/products are available etc. But on the other hand, either the
Aussies OR the Kiwis may want to keep their own circle.

As I said, I'm neutral, I'll just go with the flow.