[IPu] Should IP-AUS & IP-NZ be combined to Form IP-ANZ?

Currently I have had only 6 votes supporting the change and NO votes against
it. Does that mean I should ask Michael to make the change, or should I just
let it slide?
I would certainly welcome your views, whatever they may be.
Alan Reed, Admin.
Calling all members of IP-AUS and IP-NZ, What is your opinion re the two
branches IP-AUS and IP-NZ being combined together?
Currently both branches nave only limited membership and frequently goes
several days without any email.
It is my opinion that if we were to form a combined branch, for example
IP-ANZ,  there would be more chance of daily mail been seen and thus every
chance that someone's call for urgent help being answered.
Currently I am covering the Admin duties of both  branches due to Mike
having to take leave, but I am sure that when he is available we could cover
the combined duties together.
Alan Reed